Access Arts Inc (Queensland)
Access Arts Inc (Queensland) creates opportunities by removing barriers to arts and cultural participation for the one in five Queenslanders with disability. We deliver programs in all art-forms at all levels which support our vision that all Queenslanders are free to participate, create and work in the arts.
Access Arts is the acknowledged leader throughout the Arts and Cultural sector in the development of emerging artists through mentoring and employment of professional artists and cultural workers experiencing disability and disadvantage.
Access Arts utilises an innovative and unique approach to reciprocal partnerships with individuals, regional Queensland communities, interstate and international organisations. These partnerships are instrumental in producing quality exhibitions, performances, projects, workshops and professional development outcomes.
Access Arts’ Annual General Meeting, 6pm on Wednesday 26 March 2014
Please find below:
- For the 2013 Annual Report in PDF file format, please click here.
- For the List of Received Nominations for the 2014 management committee and their statements, in Word .doc file format, please click here.
- For the 2014 Proposed changes to the Constitution, in Word .doc file format, please click here.
- For the 2014 Proxy Form, in Word .doc file format, please click here
Please note that if you wish to vote by proxy, your completed Proxy Form must be received at Access Arts Inc office (by email or by post) no later than 5pm on Monday 24 March 2014.
- For the 2014 Postal Voting Form in Word .doc file format, please click here.
Please note that if you wish to vote use a postal vote, your completed Postal Voting Form must be received at Access Arts Inc office (by email or by post) no later than 5pm on Monday 17 March 2014. Please allow time for the post to arrive.
Copies of Access Arts 2013 Audited Accounts are available to members on request. If you would like to receive a copy please contact the office.
You can return your forms in two ways:
Access Arts Inc.
1F/24 Macquarie St.
Teneriffe QLD 4005