The award is open to all arts disciplines, with funding up to $10,000.
If you want to exhibit your artwork, produce a performance, publish a book, record your music, develop an existing project, take your work on tour … we want to hear from you.
For more information please call 07 3505 0311.
Dates to remember
|Applications Open for Submission:||Monday, 12 September 2016|
|Applications Close for Submission:||Monday, 7 November 2016|
|Award Winner advised:||Saturday, 3 December 2016|
|Projects may take place between:||1 January – 31 December 2017|
Did you know?
This year the selection panel comprises:
- Liz Crawford (Business – Access Arts Management Committee)
- Tarragh Cunningham (Visual Arts – QAGOMA, Assistant Director Development and Commercial Services)
- James Cunningham ( Performing Arts – Access Arts Management Committee)
- Katie Woods (Literature – CEO of Queensland Writers Centre)
- Suellen Maunder (Performing Arts – AD/CEO JUTE Theatre Company).
If you know any artists, producers or arts workers with disability, please feel free to forward this information.