Access Arts is a vibrant Queensland arts organisation working with people experiencing disability and disadvantage. Since 1983 we have worked with members to achieve success in the arts.
Membership benefits include:
- a yearly program
- arts development support
- an annual report
- professional/artistic development advice
- invitations to public performances/exhibitions
- workshops and events
- voting rights at our AGM
- creative involvement in events and projects
- disability awareness training
- state-wide Indigenous projects
If you need any assistance completing this form, please contact Access Arts on 07 3505 0311 or firstname.lastname@example.org.